- High flexibility – With a user-friendly programming system, the SECKLER paintero is suitable for the painting of small parts in various shapes and forms
- Better process control – Pinpoint control reduces the consumption of paint and solvents
- High quality and repeatability – The desired layer thickness is achieved with flexible parameters
- Excellent coating results – The low kinetic energy of the particle color makes for a very sophisticated spray jet with little overspray and turbulences
Spray gun in paint booth
(picture above left)
- Overhead laminar flow with filter
- Underneath filter with extraction
- Pallet fixture during painting
- Single-head or dual-head spray guns available
- Spray guns are based on HVLP (High Volume/Low Pressure) technology
- Optional replaceable jets with various nozzle clearances are available
Up to fi ve color tanks and one container of solvent are available. The color tanks are equipped with automatic stirring. A color change valve block ensures short color change times.
The workpieces that need to be painted are on pallets. Delivery and storage of pallets are done with two trolleys.
SECKLER paintero software adjacent allows control of the painting parameters.
By setting these parameters, the robot program is automatically configured. No robot skills are necessary. Painting parameters can be changed during production. Existing recipes can be easily picked up from the CSV file server or stored on the server.