- Fast availability and short delivery
- Compact, space-saving design
- Proven technology combined with market leading robots
- For applications in wet, dirty environments or in dry areas
- Efficient and reliable integration to peripheral modules
- Constantly upgradeable, easily modifi ed, always reusable
In the basic version, the cell includes one combination drawer for reject and SPC parts. Various interchangeable gripper modules are available for part handling, including single-, double- or multi-gripper for rotationally symmetrical and cubic workpieces. The system is completed by a supplementary range of accessory modules, including measuring, blowering, cleaning and deburring.
All cells are available with different types of pallet feeding systems.
- F equipped with a fi xed robot ceiling or foot mounted for loading/unloading of your machine through a keyhole.
- LM equipped with a gantry mounted robot for direct loading/unloading of your machine.
- FLM equipped with a fixed robot ceiling or foot mounted with keyhole handover to a gantry for loading/unloading of your machine.
The proven product range robomation has been extended by another size for medium payloads.
The SECKLER robomation 200 is available in two versions:
Part weight: < 2 kg
Pallet size: 400 x 300 mm or 600 x 400 mm
Repeating accuracy: ± 0,03 mm
Size of cell (without control unit), W x D x H: 1600 x 1465 x 2300 mm
Reach at wrist: 1000 mm
If you need higher payloads or a longer reach, our robomation 500 will meet your request.
The SECKLER robomation 500 is available in two versions:
Part weight: < 5 kg
Pallet size: 400 x 300 mm oder 600 x 400 mm
Repeating accuracy: ± 0,05 mm
Size of cell (without control unit), W x D x H: On request
Reach at wrist: 1700 mm